Oetzerau 100, 6433, Oetz
Oetz | Ötztal | Tyrol
The Plattner holiday house covers approx. 113 m² is located in Oetzerau, approx. 3 km above the main village of Oetz. Enjoy your stay in a peaceful and quiet place - a cozy STUBE parlor with tiled stove invites you enjoy cozy sociable evenings! Enthusiastic about the impressive VIEWS, you will feel really comfortable here. The family-friendly Hochoetz/Kühtai ski region or the Hochoetz hiking area can be reached in a few minutes by car.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 113m²
- Room: 9, Bedrooms: 4
- Occupancy: 4 - 7
- Ferienhaus Plattner (approx. 113 m²) with private entrance offers the following amenities: Ground floor - 1 cozy living room with tiled stove (ca be heated); 1 fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, etc. and dining area; 1 bathroom incl. shower and bathtub; 1 separate WC. Access to the furnished terrace. First floor - 3 double rooms (some with balcony) and 1 spacious single room with balcony; 1 separate WC.
Check In: from 3.00 pm / Check Out: until 10.00 am
Directions: in Oetz you drive in the direction of Kühtai at the roundabout - then follow the road for about 4 km - directly at the "Taxegg" sign in the right-hand bend you turn immediately left towards our house which can be found on the left side.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels,
Included in winter: ski storage room
Included in summer: lockable bike storage room
Exclusive: resort tax
only cash payment possible
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- mountain location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- tiled stove
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment