Ebene 18, 6433, Oetz
Oetz | Ötztal | Tyrol
Scenic Apartment Stuibenfall is located next to Auerklamm Gorge and the Stuiben Falls, one of the most popular canyoning routes within Ötztal and the surrounding holiday region. Varied outdoor companies can be found in the immediate vicinity. Thanks to the central location our apartment house makes an ideal starting point for hiking adventures, mountain and bike tours amid unspoilt nature. Wonderful Lake Piburger See is just 2 km away and promises great swimming fun in the summer. The AREA 47 is about 2 km away. The base station of Acherkogel mountain gondola, whisking you up to the Hochoetz hiking or ski area in no time, can be reached within a few minutes by car.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 4
- Spacious apartment with separate entrance on the 1st floor: 2 separate bedrooms; cozy kitchen-cum-living room with dining area and living area incl. TV and sofa; 1 large bathroom incl. bathtub and shower; 1 separate WC; fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, coffee maker, electric kettle, microwave, etc. In summer: direct access to the garden.
Check In: from 2.00 pm / Check Out: until 10.00 am
Directions: autobahn exit: Ötztal - proceed for about 2.5 km into the valley to the hamlet of Ambach - turn left before you reach the INFO POINT ÖTZTAL - continue for about 100 m towards the wooden bridge and the big waterfall: our house can be found on the left side.
Included: WiFi, parking, bed linen, towels, drying rack
Includes in winter: ski storage room
Exclusive of: resort tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- central location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Distance rules are kept
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment