Brunnfeldweg 24, 6433, Oetz
Oetz | Ötztal | Tyrol
Welcome to our family-friendly apartment house in sunny and panoramic location. Genuine hospitality, personal service. Perfect starting point for hikes and mountain bike tours. Scenic walking trail to lake Piburger See; mountain gondola station within 15 walking minutes (Hochoetz hiking region, 2000m above sea level); AREA 47 (4 km).
Pets allowed only by prior arrangement!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment for 2-4 persons - Type B3
- Size: 85m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Homey apartment (85 m²) on the 3rd floor, accessible via stairs: 1 entrance room, 1 kitchen (electric oven, 4 hot plates, coffee maker, kettle, toaster fridge), 2 double rooms with balcony, homey living room with satellite TV, bathroom/WC, private garden. Bed linen and towels are provided.
Apartment for 2-5 persons - Type A2
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Homey apartment (80 m²) on the 2nd floor: large entrance room, 2 double rooms with balcony, 1 single room with balcony, homey living room with satellite TV and combined kitchen (electric oven, 4 hot plates, coffee maker, kettle, toaster fridge), dining area. Bathroom with 2 showers and WC. Bed linen and towels are provided.
Check in: 1.00 p.m. / Check out: 10.00 a.m.
Directions: Follow the federal road until the crossroads at the M-Preis supermarket. Turn left into Weiherweg and proceed until the next crossroads where you turn left into Brunnfeldweg. Second house on the right.
Included: heating, water, towels, bed linen, parking, W-Lan
Exclusive: local tax
Pets allowed only on request! bread delivery on request.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- central location
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking