Habichen 27, 6433, Oetz
Oetz | Ötztal | Tyrol
Homey and family-friendly guesthouse offering 2 holiday apartments in a central location of Oetz/Habichen. At a few minutes from the Acherkogelbahn mountain gondola that takes you effortlessly up to the Hochoetz pasturelands - a paradise for hikers, nature explorers and children thanks to to the Widiversum Adventure Land. A lovely hiking trail leads to scenic Piburger See (Tirol's warmest swimming lake) - approx. 45 min. Only about 5 km from the AREA 47 adventure playground.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 70m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Comfy holiday apartment (approx. 70 m²): 2 separate bedrooms, 1 shower/WC, fully equipped kitchen (coffee maker, electric kettle, 2-plate cooktop, mini-oven, microwave...), satellite TV, radio and balcony.
- Size: 90m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Comfy holiday apartment (approx. 90 m²) for 2-5 persons on the ground floor: 3 separate bedrooms (2 double rooms and 1 single room), fully equipped kitchen (coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle, 4-plate cooktop, oven, microwave...), WC, shower, satellite TV, radio, terrace and free WiFi.
Location and arrival
Check In: from 3.00 p.m.
Check Out: by 10.00 a.m.
Directions: drive through the village of Oetz towards the hamlet of Habichen (1 km) - here you turn left towards the center - continue for 100m, you find our house on the left.
Included: bed linen, towels, free WiFi, ample parking
Exclusive of: local tax
Fresh bread delivery service on request (extra charge).
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- central location
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed