Kirchweg 34, 6433, Oetz
Oetz | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our cozy guesthouse is located off the main road in a very quiet and sunny hillside location in Oetz. The old village center with restaurants and shops is within easy walking distance. In summer, lake Piburger See and the hiking and alpine pasture areas of Hochoetz invite you to explore nature and restore your energy. The popular AREA 47 is only about 5 km away. The base station of Acherkogel mountain gondola can be reached within a few minutes by car. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Ötztal mountains from our private terrace!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 45m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 4
- Lovely apartment in Tirolean style (approx. 45 m²) located on the ground floor with private entrance: 1 double bedroom with washbasin, fully equipped kitchen (electric cooktop, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, etc.) with dining area; cozy stone pine parlor with tiled stove (heated by the owner on request) with satellite TV and sitting area, sofa (sleeps a maximum of 2 children up to 15 years, size 2.00 m x 1.50 m); 1 bathroom incl. shower; 1 separate WC. Beautifully furnished sun terrace (approx. 40 m²) and garden with stunning views of Oetz and the surrounding Alpine scenery.
Check In: from 2.00 pm / Check Out: until 10.00 am
Directions: Drive into the valley towards Oetz - just before Hotel Drei Mohren you turn left - straight on to Gasthof Stern - through the old village center up to the church - keep straight on Kirchweg (at the cemetery) - our house is at the very end of the access road (stone wall in front of the house).
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels
Exclusive of: local tax
Dogs not allowed!
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- central location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- parking space for bicycles
- tiled stove