Kirchweg 34, 6433, Oetz
Oetz | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our cozy guesthouse is located off the main road in a very quiet and sunny hillside location in Oetz. The old village center with restaurants and shops is within easy walking distance. In summer, lake Piburger See and the hiking and alpine pasture areas of Hochoetz invite you to explore nature and restore your energy. The popular AREA 47 is only about 5 km away. The base station of Acherkogel mountain gondola can be reached within a few minutes by car. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Ötztal mountains from our private terrace!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 45m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 4
- Lovely apartment in Tirolean style (approx. 45 m²) located on the ground floor with private entrance: 1 double bedroom with washbasin, fully equipped kitchen (electric cooktop, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, etc.) with dining area; cozy stone pine parlor with tiled stove (heated by the owner on request) with satellite TV and sitting area, sofa (sleeps a maximum of 2 children up to 15 years, size 2.00 m x 1.50 m); 1 bathroom incl. shower; 1 separate WC. Beautifully furnished sun terrace (approx. 40 m²) and garden with stunning views of Oetz and the surrounding Alpine scenery.
Check In: from 2.00 pm / Check Out: until 10.00 am
Directions: Drive into the valley towards Oetz - just before Hotel Drei Mohren you turn left - straight on to Gasthof Stern - through the old village center up to the church - keep straight on Kirchweg (at the cemetery) - our house is at the very end of the access road (stone wall in front of the house).
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels
Exclusive of: local tax
Dogs not allowed!
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- central location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- parking space for bicycles
- tiled stove
- free parking
- only cash payment