Oberdorfgasse 1, 6433, Oetz
Oetz | Ötztal | Tyrol
Splendid Apartment Marie is located on the ground floor of our newly built house (2018). It's located in the old village center of Oetz. Shops, restaurants and bars can be found in the immediate vicinity - within easy walking distance. Oetz makes a perfect base for countless leisure time activities and sports. The base station of Acherkogel mountain gondola can be reached on foot in about 10 minutes or with the free skibus shuttle (bus stop located nearby). In summer, you reach scenic Lake Piburger See on beautiful hiking trails within a short walk. Also the AREA 47 water sports paradise is only about 4 km away. In Hochoetz the Widiversum family adventure land invites our youngest guests to enjoy hiking, exploring nature - be enchanted by the Alpine scenery.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 46m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Lovely holiday apartment (approx. 47 m²) on the ground floor: 2 double bedrooms; spacious, fully equipped kitchen with ceramic cooktop incl. oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, filter coffee machine, etc. Direct access from the kitchen to cozily furnished terrace; bathroom incl. shower and WC.
Check In: from 2.30 pm. / Check Out: until 10.00 am
Directions: along B186 federal road - through the village of Oetz on the main road - turn left into Kirchweg shortly before you reach Posthotel Kassl - turn right again immediately into Dorfstraße. The address of our house: Oberdorfgasse next to "Schuhhaus Plattner" - parking area opposite "Schuhhaus Plattner".
Included: WiFi, parking, bed linen, towels
Included in winter: ski storage room with boots heater
Exclusive of: resort tax
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- central location
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer