Haderlehnerstraße 9, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
A homely ambiance and plenty of space for all the family.
Our house is located in a quiet location with panoramic views of the Ötztal mountains.
Starting from here you can explore the entire Ötztal, enjoying varied activities and highlights: river rafting, canyoning, climbing, mountain biking, and much more. Bergbahnen Hochoetz mountain lifts and Hochoetz / Kühtai ski & hiking area can be reached in a few minutes. In winter the skibus stop (free shuttle service) is about 100 m away. Superb hiking and cycling trails lead directly to Lake Piburger See and many other picturesque places in the valley. Large sun terrace just perfect to end a wonderful day. The AREA 47 water & outdoor sports paradise is only 4 km away.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment for 4 persons
- Size: 70m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Quiet apartment (70 m²) for 2-4 persons on the ground floor: separate entrance, sunny terrace (garden furniture, sun blind), parking lot, entrance room/coatrack, 2 double rooms, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, crockery, satellite TV), bathroom (shower, WC). Bed linen, towels provided. Free Wi-Fi internet.
Check-in: 03.00 p.m. / Check-out: 10.00 a.m.
Directions: Follow the main street - turn right at the bus stop towards the centre - go left at the first intersection (bakery) - continue to Oberhof - go left at the intersection into Haderlehnerstrasse - on the left after about 150 m.
Including: Heating, water, electricity, waste charges; w-lan
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- free parking
- only cash payment