Beautifully located cross country slope with great views.
We walk through the mountaineering village Vent, at the exit P 9 along the road to Rofen. After about 200 m, we turn left and follow the sign to the entrance. The middle-level trail Ebenle is about 1 km long and is located at 1,950 m in snow-sure and sunny location in hilly terrain. In addition to the small chapel, there are two comfortable seating areas, with a magnificent view of the town and the mountains.
No restaurant, take some drinks and food with you;
Public toilet at Widum Vent;
Rental shops: Venter Kaufhäusl and Skiverleih Sportalm;
Cross Country Lessons: Skischule Vent www.schischule-vent.com;
Safety informationThe cross country slope Ebenle is not accessible, if the road to Rofen is closed because of secure.
Tips, hints and linksMore details about cross country skiing in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/langlaufen
Getting thereVent is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Vent:
In front of the village and at the valley station from the chair lift (payable)
Book recommendation by the author
- Cross-country skis - classic or skating skis
- Cross country poles of suitable length
- Cross country boots - precise fit, should give a firm grip and tight-fitting
- Clothing - Functional underwear with long arms and legs, special running tights and tight pants, water repellent and breathable jacket recommended
- Gloves should provide a firm grip and optimal stick guidance
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.