Obergut 16, 6433, Ochsengarten
Ochsengarten | Ötztal | Tyrol
Newly built guesthouse in typical Tirolean style. A perfect base for sports and activities:
In the summer season - Hochoetz hiking region, varied walking routes for all ages, mountain inns, pasturelands, mountain bike trails, cycle routes, high rope park, rafting, canyoning and many more highlights await you in the immediate surroundings.
In the winter season - Hochoetz-Kühtai family ski areas (85 km of ski slopes) right on your doorstep, Sölden (40 km), Obergurgl/Hochgurgl (55 km). Scenic walking trails amidst the picture-book winter wonderland of Ochsengarten! Toboggan run incl. rest stop at Feldringalm.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Chalet, shower or bath,WC, new
- Size: 135m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 5
- Occupancy: 4 - 12
- Spacious guesthouse with a surface of 135sqm on 2 floors. 5 double rooms with shower and WC each. Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven etc. Living room with satellite TV, dining table and fireplace.
Check-in: from 1.00 pm on / Check-out: til 11.00 am
Directions: After the church in Ochsengarten you have to turn to the left, following the road to Sattele/Haimingerberg for about 1 km. Then you have to turn left again and afterwards keep to the right.
Exclusive: resort tax
On request: bed linen and towels!
firewood to consumption
Pets on request and for a fee € 25,00 per stay!
Deposit: € 300,00 per apartment to be paid in cash upon arrival. The deposit will be refunded in cash on departure if the apartment is clean and there are no damages.
Please contact us one day before arrival!
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- located on a hill
- mountain location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- barbecue area (with benches)
- pets welcome
- satellite TV
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung