Waldweg 30, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Lovely APARTMENT EVA is located in Sautens in a quiet setting. Our house makes a perfect ideal starting point for nature fans, sports aficionados and families. Idyllic lake Piburger See (approx. 6 km away) invites you to take a refreshing swim in summer. The enchanted forest for little guests is always a highlight. All outdoor centers can be reached by car in about 5 minutes. A climbing wall can be found at a few walking minutes away. The bus stop and restaurants are located in the village center. We also welcome your four-legged friend, there is a fenced terrace to romp around.
Nothing stands in the way of a memorable stay at our guesthouse.
We are now particularly looking forward to your visit! Because of COVID19, we accurately adhere to the official guidelines presented by the Austrian Government so that you can spend a carefree holiday here with us.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 55m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 4
- Scenic APARTMENT EVA (approx. 55 m²) has a private entrance: 1 bedroom with bunk bed, 1 bed-sitting room with double bed. In the living room there is a cozy tiled stove that provides cozy warmth. The large bathroom is equipped with a combined bathtub/shower, WC, bidet and washing machine. The fully equipped kitchen features a dining area, ceramic cooktop, oven, microwave, electric kettle and toaster. The fabulous terrace is fenced and therefore ideal for dogs.
Check In: from 4 pm /Check Out: until 10 pm
Leaving the motorway, you take the second exit at roundabout. Follow (B186) federal road for about 2,7 km until you reach the turn-off to Sautens on the right-hand side. Cross the bridge and follow Dorfstraße for approx. 1,3 km, then you turn right into Wiesenweg. Continue for about 40 m – until Wiesenweg joins Reitleweg. At the crossway you keep to the left, after 150 m you turn right into Föhrenweg which leads into Waldweg after a right turn. Our house is the third one on the right side.
Included: parking, bed linen, towels
Exclusive of: resort tax, dogs on request (extra charge)
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- quiet location
- Entfernung Bushaltestelle (Meter): 150
COVID-19 safety measures
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
Hygiene and disinfection
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Distance rules are kept
Facilities / Services
- tiled stove
- pets welcome
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
- only cash payment