Wiesenweg 7A, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Nothing stands in the way of a memorable stay at our house - We are now particularly looking forward to your visit!
Because of COVID19, we accurately adhere to the official guidelines presented by the Austrian Government so that you can spend a carefree holiday here with us.
After each stay the Chalet will be cleaned and disinfected.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 15th day to 1 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 125m²
- Room: 8, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 4 - 6
- Cozy and comfortably equipped Chalet Hackl (approx. 125 m²) has the following amenities: private entrance, 3 double rooms with satellite TV; 1 bathroom incl. shower and WC; 1 bathroom incl. shower/bathtub/WC; 1 separate WC; entrance area; 1 fully equipped, large kitchen-cum-living room with dining and living area, satellite TV. Spend memorable hours on the lovely terrace or at the barbecue site.
Check-in: from 12 noon / Check-out: until 10 am
Directions: Follow the main road across the village - turn right about 100 m after the shop "Raumausstattung Köll" – here you proceed towards Wiesenweg – follow descending Wiesenweg, after about 100 m you can make out the access road to guesthouse on the left.
Included: WiFi, bed linen, towels, parking, washing & drying facilities for clothes, washing machine & tumble dryer
Included in summer: ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD - more fun, more adventure, more holidays!
Many leisure time facilities such as summer mountain lifts, swimming pools, public transport lines, museums, and many more highlights are already INCLUDED in the room rate from the 2nd day of your stay.
Exclusive of: resort tax, pets on request and for an extra charge
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- central location
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- barbecue area (with benches)
- satellite TV
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- table tennis
- credit cards accepted