Dorfstraße 133, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Welcome to Haus Sautens! The house is situated in the village street, quiet, near the forest. Hiking and biking trails leave from the house. The garden is large and invites you for summer barbeques. In winter, the bus stop at 25m distance from the house. In summer is the Ötztal Inside Summer Card included!
No travel period selected!
Apartement for 4 persons Zirbenstube
- Size: 110m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 6
- The apartment "Zirbenstube" is quietly located in a charming chalet. The apartment has 1 double bedroom and 1 family bedroom with double bed and bunk beds. The kitchen is very well equipped and has an electric fire, microwave, oven, toaster, dishwasher, ... and a dining area. In the parlor you can relax and enjoy the original Tyrolean stove.
Apartement for 4 persons Heustadl
- Size: 115m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 6
- The apartment "Heustadl" is quietly located in a charming chalet. The apartment is very spacious (110m2) and features 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and 2 additional beds on the landing. In the large living room you will find a sitting area, a dining area and a well equipped kitchen with an electric fire, microwave, oven, toaster, dishwasher, ...
Check-in: 2.00 p.m. / Check-out: 10.00 a.m.
Please take exit "Oetztal" on the highway. Go till the bridge over the Oetztaler Ache on your right, drive over the bridge and drive into Sautens. At the busstop take right. This is the "Dorfstrasse", you can see Hotel Gisela at your left. Follow this street and find Haus Sautens at your left (nr 133)
included: bed for little kids, parking, Wifi/WLAN
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Inside Summer Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts, swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Summer Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- central location
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- luggage storage
- tiled stove
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking