Ferienwohnung "Zum Glück"
Föhrenweg 1b, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
REST - RELAXATION - SILENCE!
You will find all this and a lot more at our "Zum Glück" apartment in Lower Ötztal. We are located in scenic Sautens in a quiet and sunny setting. Ideal for nature explorers and those in search of peace. Restaurants, shops and a bakery are within easy walking distance. Our house makes an excellent starting point for walking tours, hikes, mountain and bike tours in the surrounding natural landscape. Lake Piburger See is only 2 km away and invites to take a refreshing swim in summer. The AREA 47 is 4 km away.
Included in summer: ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD - More fun, more adventure, more holidays! Many recreational facilities like summer mountain lifts, swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the room price from the second day of your stay.
Nothing stands in the way of a memorable stay at our house - We are now particularly looking forward to your visit! With regard to COVID19, we accurately adhere to the official guidelines presented by the Austrian Government so that you can spend a carefree holiday here with us.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 92m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Comfortable "Zum Glück" holiday apartment (approx. 92 m²): private entrance via an outside staircase; 1 fully equipped, modern kitchen with bar and dining table; 1 separate living room with TV and 1 bunk bed (sleeping 3rd and 4th person); 1 bedroom with double bed anda sofa bed for one more person incl. satellite TV and bathroom with shower/WC and washbasin; 1 large bathroom incl. bathtub, WC and washbasin; 1 furnished, south-facing balcony covering the entire length of the apartment (access via kitchen, living room and bedroom); spacious staircase area with hallway and coatrack.
Check In: from 3.00 pm / Check Out: until 10.00 am
Directions: B186 Ötztal federal road - into the valley for approx. 3 km: turn-off to "Sautens" - turn right across the big bridge - keep right at the bus stop - follow the main road towards the end of the village - turn into the forest road - follow the road until it forks into Föhrenweg on the right. Our guesthouse can be found on the right side (semidetached house).
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts, swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: resort tax
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- right on the bike path
- central location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Skipiste (Meter): 5
- Entfernung Bushaltestelle (Meter): 40
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- parking space for bicycles
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking