BOTTOM STATION HOCHGURGL GONDOLA -> Toboggan run -> BOTTOM STATION HOCHGURGL GONDOLA
A true tobogganing highlight: the flootlit natural toboggan run leads from the middle station of Hochgurgl Gondola down to the base station in Pill. Three kilometers long, 25 speedy turns, top floodlights and comfy uphill ride on Hochgurgl Gondola.
Free night tobogganing bus from Sölden. For holders of a valid lift ticket the gondola ride is free of charge.
- Daily 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Night Tobogganing and night skiing in Hochgurgl from 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Every Friday until 25.12., every Thursday from 07.01.
- Free night toboggan bus from Obergurgl and Sölden
- Toboggan rental at Scheiber Sport, top & base terminal (Top Hotel Hochgurgl)
AuthorÖtztal Tourismus Information Gurgl
Updated: February 09, 2021
Getting thereThe car drive to the Ötztal valley. Situated in Tirol, the Ötztal valley set off in southerly direction and is the longest side valley in the Eastern Alps. The journey with the car leads you through the Inntal valley to the entrance of the vallly and further on through the valley. Among the toll motorways you can also use the country roads. A route planner will show you the easiest and most convenient way: https://www.google.at/maps.
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Gurgl:
Parking Hochgurglbahn bottom station, free of charge - no parking at night
Parking Hochgurgl, free of charge (very small parking)
32T 656303 5195982
- Sturdy shoes with non-slip sole
- Helmet with ski goggles
- Warm, waterproof clothing
- Flashlight or headlamp for sledding at night
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.