WIDIs Kids Park Oetz
Your mining adventure playground
The WIDIs Kids Park in Oetz, covering more than 5000 m², is one of the largest playgrounds in Tirol, accessible free of charge. Climbing, balancing, sliding or swinging to your heart's content. Clearly outlined areas for young and older children ensure that every age group will have loads of fun. All playground amenities and equipment are made of natural materials and boast a truly eye-catching and exceptional design.
Following the tracks of the miners
Located right next to the outdoor swimming pool in Oetz, WIDIs Kids Park is a truly superb mining adventure playground. The mining industry, which had a lasting impact on the entire valley, is being discussed at several stations. Close to the adjacent gastronomy spot of the swimming pool you will find the playground for the youngest ones. Mini-miners train their motor skills while "working" on the gold mining and washing system, on the iron mallet swing or the gold scales seesaw. Beyond the miners bridge there is a lot to discover for older children and young adults. From the shaft tower via the high tube slide you can reach the fast-paced swing in no time at all. Additionally, it is spectacular to explore shaking trails, balancing beams, a cable car and a rope for moving hand over hand. A cozy fireplace makes a perfect place to recharge your batteries for new adventures.
Facts and figures about WIDIs Kids Park
- WIDIs Kids Park in Oetz, covering more than 5000 m², is one of the largest playgrounds in Tirol and the biggest of its kind in Ötztal, accessible free of charge
- Ten theme stations focus on mining
- Only natural materials (mainly robinia wood) were used for the construction of the entire playground
- Adjacent to the swimming pool, the tennis and volleyball courts
- Ample free parking is available on site
- WIDIs Kids Park Oetz is suitable for baby prams and strollers
- The adjacent swimming pool café with large sun terrace is accessible to everyone also if you don't use the swimming pool