Kids Park in Oetz
WIDI – the funny little mountain sheep – invites kids of all age groups to the action-packed KIDS PARK in Oetz where great attractions and exciting adventures are scheduled throughout the season. This themed "Mining Adventure Playground" in Oetz: just perfect for climbing, balancing, sliding and swinging. The entire playground is freely accessible and free of charge – a wonderful journey back in time for the whole family. Varied mining stations give an insight into the ancient mining history which characterized the entire valley.
The KIDS PARK can be found right next to the public outdoor pool in Oetz. Young miners and explorers will have endless fun on the huge "iron and hammer swing", the "gold scales seesaw" and in the "gold digging area". Unlimited adventures guaranteed!
There is even more to explore at the huge climbing labyrinth: a small "miners bridge" takes daredevils of all ages to the adventure area with shaking trails, balance beams, suspended ropes and a funicular. A really huge tunnel slide leads from the top of the old shaft tower down to the play area where an adventurous "miners swing" promises action-filled moments. At the very end of the adventurous tour the little explorers get together at the campfire for a well-deserved break – before they are ready for new adventures.
KIDS PARK Facts:
- One of Tirol's biggest playgrounds and Ötztal's biggest playground which is free of charge
- Ten themed stations give an insight into the fascinating life and work of miners
- Built only with natural materials, mainly locust wood
- The park can be found right next to the outdoor pool, the tennis and volleyball court
- Ample free parking
- Adjacent restaurant with terrace belonging to the outdoor swimming pool