Happy Family Weeks
In the Hochoetz Family Ski Area
Wide and vast slopes for all degrees of difficulty await you in the Hochoetz skiing resort. That's why the sporty mother loves the resort just as much as her little son with ski racer ambitions. But also the dad who wants to perfect his carving swing but also grandma who likes to approach the slopes slowly. It is immediately apparent to everyone: Families and children are welcome here! The straightforwardness of the skiing resort is at the same time the biggest value of the Hochoetz skiing resort and gives you the feeling of being amongst friends. The private and personable atmosphere, all day child care, nursery, children's ski school, special fun park for children, indoor recreation and play areas are convincing arguments. And the family friendly tariffs ensure that the family skiing trip is not only unique and unforgettable but also affordable.
Download - Flyer Happy Family Weeks (PDF)
Free skiing lessons or child supervision
For young guests staying in Haiming-Ochsengarten, Sautens, Oetz and Umhausen-Niederthai.
Conditions and availability
- Valid for children born in 2013 or later - ID card required!
- Minimus stay: 7 nights
- a free 5-day skiing course for children over 4 years
- a free 5-day child activity program for children from 2-4 years (only kids who do not need nappies)
- Lunch time supervision is available for a small extra charge.
- All kids need a ski pass issued on a key card - deposit for key card: € 2,-